Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tuesday ramblings

In an attempt to get VJ to blog, have now added him to my list of links under...Long hair down south. Just in case people reading this misunderstand, just, ok, just.....by "Long hair" I mean the hair on his head and by "down south" I mean in a country down south. So don't you go getting any funny ideas!

It's another day in la la land....where people try their darndest to cover backside. I'm sure in any office scenario, there will be a lot of this going on. And obviously, there is a lot of this in mine. For a quick way to get over this, I suggest watching Just Follow Law, a movie from down south coincidentally, by Jack Neo, starring Fann Wong and Gurmit Singh. BH and I finished it last night and were pretty much cackling all the way. Also highly recommended for people who just had a healthy dose of bureaucracy and am feeling the need to laugh it off.

Office politics aside...today is Tuesday, which means its another 1,2,3,4,5 days to SUNDAY! Am counting down the days...thats how pathetic I am about work right now. Am also counting down till September...hehehehe...I'm flying on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again! I can't wait! Really, I can't...have already started packing, with another 2 more months and 8 days to go.

No comments: