Thursday, July 12, 2007

I think we're still alive, right?

Yes, Teoh...at least those of us who stayed back for conditioning were...though barely.

BH says that Bodystep doesn't make one sweat, not true. If done at the correct intensity, one sweats buckets. Not as much as RPM, I'll admit, but still a good sweat lar. Of course there are people who go in there, take up a board and take a stroll to the market while the rest of us are huffing and puffing away. Now those people, besides not breaking out in sweat, seriously are taking up space. Space for someone else who WANTS to huff and puff and workup a good sweat. Might as well chill out at the juice bar, right?

Anyways, my original plan was to get to the Curve, for Riyo's class at 7.30. But my 6.00 pm appointment cancelled, so apa lagi? Curi ayam lar...before my receptionist could say "Can I slot in another patient", I was out the door.

I thought the 6.45 class in MML would be ideal, No need to pay 3.50 in tolls to get there, then 1.60 to get home, the class is earlier, therefore I'll finish earlier, get to have dinner and it's Teoh...FBB's FSI. He MUST be good. Now I know why Teoh is FBB's FSI. Sharp, clear instructions and a good presenter to boot. Actually I've yet to meet an instructor who isn't good. All the BS ones seem like happy, energetic little bunnies, hopping up and down that board, effortlessly.

The class itself was as usual FULL. I think most classes in MML are, cos the studio is really small. So, the gate keepers have to be very strict, to prevent illegal immigrants and of course injuries from an overcrowded class. I wonder if they have to attend immigration border crossing training prior to this? At least they smile...the gate keepers in FF, I mean.

Great class anyway, had a good work out, managed to feel less guilty about the "somethings for BH to hold on to" that seem to have magically appeared recently around my mid-section. Gosh...two weeks no combat and already fat. I guess if I do have a heart attack, I'll fare better than when I was thinner. Still confused about that one.

So, as in all of life these days, I must have a quota. You know lar, now everything also got quota one...entrance into local uni, sales per day/month/year, number of certain lawyers in firms that are hired by certain banks,etc. So I should have a work out quota lar. Otherwise, how to get rid of those "something for BH to hold on to?". Heh.

So, my quota shall be like this:

2-3 Bodystep or Bodycombat classes per week
( or a combination of these classes.)

1-2 RPM classes a week....or just 1 RPM challenge a week

1 session ( 1 hour minimum) of weights...circuit training
or
2 sessions of weights, divided into upper body and lower body
or
3 sessions of weights, divided into legs/arms, chest/back and shoulders

Lets see lar, if I can follow the quota...
Hopefully those "something for BH to hold on to" will disappear as quickly as they appeared.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I narrowly missed going to FSI's BS cls at MML yesterday. Got stuck in traffic jam. How nice hor...if I had made it. Can "boogie" again with you in class...kekekekekeke.

Ya...FSI's BS is one of the best and most painful wans you can get...always "lower, lower" until you thighs and butt scream in esctacy(???!!) And then, of coz there is Kenny Lian....hyper hyper all the way....

SC said...

Thighs and bum already screaming...might go for second rond of torture with Anthony tonight

Anonymous said...

Aiyo...you good lah. Am going for Maya's RPM at MML 6.45pm today. Missed FSI's BS, so no cardio yesterday (I did Serena's killer pump yesterday morn at MML). So have to torture cardio today (which is supposed to be my hari rehat).

BH...you can definitely work up a big sweat in BS. Depends on how much effort you put in lar, of coz. In FSI and Kenny's lingo "lower" and "higher", all the way....ouch. So far for me, definitely sweat buckets. And BS is fun (particularly old tracks). But of coz RPM Challenge still takes the cake...felt like I have died after Grace's screamfest cls on Monday, and someone asked me after the class "have you taken a shower in your clothes?" That bad huh.....

Anonymous said...

SC n BH...if you are free, you wanna join me at PTG (Peter's) double whammy BP and BS at SPK this Sunday? Yes, he is back for good. SC, I am sure you will like PTG's BS for this class. Trust me. You will scream like hell...hahahaha

SC said...

Will consider Peter TG class...heard about him from Nancy, BH's sis-in-law and also former gym kaki and Peter follower from summit.

But Lion..Sunday lar...must zzzzz.

PickYin said...

Peter is back???? You guys are so lucky... Damn miss his classes wei.

**sighhhhhh**

Anonymous said...

SC...actually quite agree with you. Sunday should be a day for banyak banyak zzzzzzzzz... But since PTG buzzed me from Dubai Airport to inform me of his return, I should make it fior his classes. Anyway, have not had the opportunity to do his class since he left last year. Now to make up for it. Looking forward to his hyper non-stop BS sessions...

Pick Yin...Yup...d great fella is back for good...

SC said...

Just remembered, have a grand auntie's birthday on sunday in seremban. She is 80 and wants to see EVERYONE. I have never met her or that side of the family...should be interesting. Anyway, BH and I both kena sman, so ...see how lar. Maybe can make it at 4.50 to SPK