Friday, July 13, 2007

Sayang, tengok sini, KIRI

Made it for Jason's BC at The Curve yesterday evening. Finally doing combat after a long hiatus. My legs felt so much lighter after all the BS and RPM classes...but my arms...hmmmph. Like jelly. Couldn't hook,jab,cross or upper without strain and definitely no power. I was all over the place! Looks like I need more practice.

By track 3, I'd lost the contact lens in my right eye and was winking at God knows who and Jason on stage...NOT on purpose. Must have been all that winking that made him single me out...and the dimmed lights at track 5 ( Lady Marmalade) made me shake muh bootie. Sigh, the things I do to embarrass myself.

I dunno if it was because it was a newbie class or if Jason was tired from the pump class he taught earlier, but the dude was taking it a bit too easy for my liking. His techniques, well, I have seen him do much better, power too. But it was an enjoyable class nonetheless, managed to work up a sweat and have to say, Combat makes me sweat more than BS lar..heh.

At the final tracks, noticed two late comers...well three, including YouKh who came in for conditioning. Diha and Elaine were here too...strange, I thought they'd end up at Axis..well, they came in from track 6 onwards, and suddenly the class got a bit noisier..hehehe. Them Amazons.

YouKH, was slated to do Jam right after...that's what he thought and what anyone who checked the online schedule thought. But anyone reading the board at The Curve would think it was Leo's class, cos her name was on it. What really happened? Dunno...in the end, it was JUWITA on stage with You. You, in true Diva style, managed to smile through on stage...though I bet he must be thinking his class got hijacked..poor fella. Can't blame Juwita either...someone must have told her to cover Leo...hmm....

Finished by 8, rushed home to blog...but TMNet was out, so ended up watching Grey's till episode 20 of the latest season. Legs and now arms hurting...if all goes well, I'll head for another torture session of RPM tonight.

2 comments:

YOU! said...

miscom with the GX :) gr8 to have Juwita on stage! She's a hot mama! :p only gripe it's the mic! hope it's repaired before more instructors loose their voice!

SC said...

Oooo...Is aw you guys on stage...very cool. Hopefully things don't get messed up again, in future.