Thursday, July 05, 2007

Boogie nights

I thought I thsaw a puddy...wait, that can't be right. It should be ...I thought I saw a Lion dancing! I did, I did see a Lion dancing...kekekeke.

BH and I decided to hit Uptown tonight, he for RPM, and me for my first BS class of the entire week! I was all excited and it was Anthony's class, I like his class, he's always smiling! Walked in and lo and behold, who do I see? A Lion in the den....and Anthony proves my suspicions correct. Lion is a king of LM programmes ( with Jam the only exception, unless I'm mistaken). Anthony asked us mere mortals to look at Lion if we got lost, cos he's the expert...hehehehe.

The class was sooo worth it. Not only did I get a great workout ( my ass hurts right now) I got to see some shimmy-ing and sashay-ing from Lion. And Lion, you can get down with it, Anthony is right. Since I've done my tour of Les Mills programmes, when will you do yours, with Jam included? The next thing I wanna see is Fuh Buh Buh sashay-ing and shimming-ing...I hope pigs learn to fly fast. But heck, if I, the die hard former combat fanatic who swore off ANY kind of exercise involving a bike, can make it through RPM challenge...I'm sure one day yet, we'll see a FBB boogie-ing away in Jam...right?

BH on the other hand had an RPM instructor who instructs himself in class...hmmm..but BH being BH, would still have sweat buckets. And right now, BH is looking pretty darn cute, lying on my bed, with his notebook, pretending to be busy...I know, its a "hmmph menyampah" moment for most of you reading...but heck..So What?!!

Anyways, the class left me on an adrenaline high and a wet t-shirt....so yes, I do sweat in Step. Unfortunately I had a run in with what I'd like to call one of those sour faced-get out of my way-haughty female types in the lockers. You know, the ones who stare at you with the stare of death just because your locker is next to theirs, and you need to get something from it, while they're there? The kind who leaves the locker door( upper locker) open, for you to hit into once you straighten up from taking something from your lower locker? The kind who leaves tissue's and trash around the locker for the cleaning lady to pick up? Yeah, one of those. If looks could kill, I'd have been hit by a bullet straight the heart...my "Sorry, excuse me" didn't placate the B....I mean woman. Oh well, the world is full of interesting creatures.

So, this week has been fun...Combat, RPM challenge, Step...no Jam this week. I've retired from pump too. Tomorrow...either weights or maybe another RPM. Will have to see how my ass feels in the morning.

5 comments:

PickYin said...

It's the same here. SG girls leave their towels all over the locker for the cleaners to pick up.

Anonymous said...

Luckilly guys don't stare cock with each other in the locker room, otherwise you would have heard of many fist fight incidents in FF...

fatboybakes said...

i'm confused. lion is ??? our lionheart? he goes to uptown one ah???

SC said...

Hey Pickles...she must have come over from SG then?

FBB, Lion= Lionheart lor. Do you know any other Lion who is the king of Lm programmes? Hehehe. I was surprised myself to see him there!

Anonymous said...

SC and FBB....ya..I do go to FF Uptown, and that is only on Thursdays. Normally Thursday is my rest day. But if I have missed gymming on Wednesdays, then I have no choice but to make up for it lor. Had been going to DU since the "old days" of Boy Robin's pump class followed by Kenny's BS. Those were the days lah...

SC...aiyo...I cannot jam for peanuts ok...Had attempted BJ a few times, and most of dem, bumped out by the third or fourth track. Too malu lah...look totally absurd....kekekekeke