Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Does BH have to keep his teeth clean just cos you're a dentist?

Shades...ever the joker, was moaning about his GF, and her pressure to stay slim just cos he's a GXC..heh. BH, for the record, keeps his teeth clean and stain free because I routinely bug him about it. I hope Shades doesn't bug Shades gf like I do..can the girl get any skinnier? Woman, I don't think you could ever get fat lar.

Was in uptown last night, BH and I had intended to go for combat. Alas, fate and BH's shoes were not on our side. His shoes decided to be left at home. Luckily I reached an hour earlier. ( see the dedication or not, Shades? ONE WHOLE hour earlier, just for YOUR class) Managed to get my weights quota fulfilled. I think I was too ambitious, because my entire body is rebelling today..am trying very hard to get the arms wo work the fingers to type this.

Anyways, rather than make BH wait and hour plus for me, decided to have chicken instead...we chickened out and we had Ayamas Roasters for dinner. Sorry for the lame pun, but I just couldn't help it. Managed to get home early, catch Traveller episode 7...huiyo, now can't wait for episode 8 and got Ocean's Eleven to watch us..not a bad evening, though without the gym bit.

Don't think I can make my quota for this week. Darn it...supposed to go for step tonight, but can't make Teoh's class. The other class is Eric's in LM, but it's LM...far right? Tomorrow lah.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This totally doesn't apply in my case. My husband chooses to be perverse and purposely stays clear from any exercise, Pilates or otherwise.

SC said...

Oh yea, you're a Pilates instructor, right? Wow.

Choobacca said...

Meenachi,

I gave my dopod back to my old company and now all my numbers are lost in space. Can you SMS me your HP no please. See you Thurs 10.30 AM for appt.

Anonymous said...

Yup! Hubby obviously doesn't feel the pressure to have toned abs because he has Homer Simpson's figure! LOL

shades said...

D'OH!

Anonymous said...

SC..this applies to my case lar. My wifey, who used to shun gyming, has declared that she would challenge me all the way, although in a non-GX way...Now she goes full speed on PT with Wenisa, and even does RPM Challenge as well. She has lost lots of weight, and Wenisa has now declared that her goal will be "Pre Richard's time", which is another 7kg less. What to do, wifey credited me for her weight gain after we started dating, due to my constant love for foood...

SC said...

You see what you men make us women do? Hehehe...we are happy mah, you feed us well..hence..

karynn said...

yes, i can get skinnier (not that i want to)...
and yes, i can get fat roo (not that i want to either).

bf doesn't bug me about losing weight, but the way he comments about other gals being unfit or flabby... has d same effect.

Anonymous said...

kt...if you lose more weight, you will disappear from the face of the earth lar...you look fine the way you are...

SC said...

Agree with Lion..lagi kecik..hilang terus! So, Lion, I suppose now you're paying for wifey to lose the weight she gained because of you? Hehehe. Hint BH...