Friday, July 13, 2007

It's FRIDAY!

Yeay! One more day of work ( Saturday)...then its SUNDAY! And today, BH comes back from Penang! Yeay! BH brings back Ghee Hiang! Yeay!

Seriously, my dog has been missing BH. She actually waits and looks for him, everyday. She must miss the chubby boy who smells nice (like food), who always buys bones for her and always feeds her durians. The fler who spends a lot of time manja-ing and sayang-ing her, everytime he comes over. Hmmm...yes, she misses him. I miss him too. Heh.

I think I have it bad...it's only what, 3 days? Plus, no matter what he does, which annoys the heck out of his cousin,it barely has any effect on me. In fact, I find some of these traits, endearing. Am missing his snoring badly.

But it's FRIDAY! And he's on the way home! Yippie!

No comments: