Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Calling all Floggers!!!...

( and wannabe floggers), do I have one for you. Can anyone, find me food that taste good, and is healthy? I DON'T mean HEALTHIER...like BK's chicken Sandwich is better than McD's cos it has no mayo. No, I mean HEALTHY...and not fruits either. Lets face it...fruits, good, healthy, but not always tasty. I mean good FOOD, like Penang CKT from Lorong Selamat, good without the artery clogging fat and oil. Get my drift?

This all came to me at lunch today, As I ate my "Penang" prawn mee, which had more oil than noodles. I swear, I could hear my cardiac arteries clogging up and hardening as I swallowed. And there I thought I didn't want too much oil in lunch...never seen a prawn noodle with that much oil before, but anyways, is it even possible to have good, tasty food that IS healthy? That doesn't in some way or other cause some kinda illness/sterility/malignancy in the future?

Even meat...read the paper today? Higher risk of cancer in women who eat more meat.Also in today's paper and on a lighter( pun intended) note...apparently if you're fat, you're more likely to survive a heart attack..Right now my brain is still trying to digest this piece of news..so, should I work out? Shouldn't I? What if by working out, if I get a heart attack, I'd die, just cos I wasn't fat enough? Confusion, confusion...anyway I digress.

Back to topic...Food. Good, healthy food...taste good, doesn't kill you, now or in the future or in your future generations? Is there such a thing? What if everything we eat will eventually cause something to go wrong in our bodies? Does this mean everything that goes into our mouths, actually kills us? Is this the secret of life? Hmmm.......or maybe someone should just invent some kinda drink that eliminates all the fat, oil, cholesterol, carcinogens and what not in our food? Maybe that would be easier, huh? Then we can eat all the CKT we want, gulp down this magic formulae....and live forever! Hmmm...

No comments: