Friday, July 20, 2007

CC and BCC

No, this one is definitely NOT about an instructor. CC = Cover ca-chang i.e, cover your ass. BCC = BETTER cover ca-chang.

It dawned on me bitterly today that I have to CC and BCC at work. Suddenly I feel like some NASA engineer...warning the higher ups of imminent danger. However, since the problem occurs only when I'm around, apparently it has been deemed "my problem". I feel the next space shuttle will encounter problems and all I can say later is...

"I mentioned the problem on this date...informed management to rectify, request denied..will not claim responsibility."

BCC...better cover ca-chang

3 comments:

PickYin said...

What language is "ca-chang"?

Bernsy said...

its hokkien for cover backside... waakakakaka

Anonymous said...

Pronounced kha-chang

SC