Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I signed up for PPP!

Ok, so, many of you have read that this bloggie is under construction, right? Right? You see the PPP badge on the right hand sidebar or not? See or not? If don't see, open your eyes BIG BIG!. Scroll down. Then hor, click on it lar...why? You scared ar? Just click lar...5xmom doing it, so I also kiasu, want to do lar. So, I also joined PPP lor...what do I need to do? What I'm doing now lar..pimp a bit.

So hor, right now, I'm pimping PPP lor! Hopefully can get paid mah...why not? Get to earn extra cash, get to exercise my engrish..heh and also get to LLB...look like busy, in office mah. Fuah, bos think I'm doing mega online research all..good or not?
The "online research" is on online product lar...but still informative, right?

What shall I do with the extra $$$? Shopping, facial, massage, manicure, pedicure ...wah. A lot, hor? Can also save up for trip in September...yeay!

So, if you like blogging, join lar...can earn $$$$...hehehe. So go lar, click on the link. Eh, got 100 words ah? Like school time english exam only, must be 100 words or more.

blog marketing

Oh, this is also a feeble attempt at doing a bimbo blog. Will try harder next time.

No comments: