Saturday, July 21, 2007

I got an education....

On RPM that is. Eric educated me, now I know there are 4 formats for RPM..the normal one that makes my legs feel like lead right after, and like jelly the next day, RPM Challenge, which is a full hour of non-stop cycling goodness, RPM PLUS...one hour 15 minutes and then, there's RPM ENDURANCE! Need I say it? One hour and a half of GOF ( Fuh Buh Buh's acronym, i.e Groin On Fire). I do RPM Challenge also nak mampus, wanna do endurance ah? Siau ah?

There's a reason why Hazrin nicked me Shanticombat. ( y'all know him right? Skinny, mamak looking fler, teaches BA,BS,BP? Currently terrorising Island Plaza members?) These legs were built for shuffling, combat stances and occasional high knees NOT for pushing with my heels on that darn pedal. Eric was great, but my wheels were still barely turning. Stuck my bum out, loaded up more, so no more knee pain. Ended up with a pool of sweat under the bike...and now Bh wants me to train for RPM endurance? I'll do it when Fuh Buh Buh does jam, i.e when pigs fly.On another note, GOF doesn't apply to me anymore, must be used to having a hard saddle between my legs..guess I'm no longer a virgin,in RPM. Don't even go there, all you dirty minds you.

It was also nice to see Farid, Diha, Sunshine...your hair looks so much better this way, fresh, young, sexy. Too bad you can't comment. Apparently the PPP I installed comes with "added stuff". So some firewalls don't allow access to the links or comments. No wonder Sunshine disappeared for a while now.

I've been good, controlling my food. So dinner was just some tom yam thingy....not good, but not much oil also la. Had some slightly raw satay, which is acting up on the tummy.See? Been good..so off you go now excess weight!

No comments: