Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Why?

Why doesn't Vj update his blog? Why? Vhy? Vhy!!!???????

On another and albeit gym note, am feeling soreness in the shoulders today, post BC last night. Finally saw a whole lot of "superstar combat people" in class last night, with the exception of Leon, currently nick named IPOD, who aparently is injured.

Lets see, FBB, Lion, Farid and Diha (surprise, surprise),Jack Black Steve and of course a much sexier Sunshine who made a late appearance. The class was packed. As BH mentioned, parking last night was a bit more difficult than usual. He suspects everyone was there for class..

Due to the superbly small studio, I found myself caught behind two newbies who didn't quite have great direction sense...almost ended up like KT, but instead of a bruised shin, I could have ended up with a bruised right cheek...at one point, the guy in front appeared on my right, did a side elbow and just missed me by inches. Class is getting dangerous these days. I suspect there will be more than shadow boxing in times to come, especially with evasixe side kicks and increasing class numbers. I suppose when that happens, one must adapt and become very, very good at evasive shuffling..

Now back to my question...Why isn't VJ updating his blog? Why? Vhy? Vhy???!!!!!

4 comments:

vj said...

VJ so wants to update his blog coz he's so many things to say, that until he's in front of his blog page, where he just goes blank... VJ so so so so badly wants to update his blog and really hopes that he'll break this blog-block he's facing soon...

SC said...

Hehehe...hey man...I finally get a response from you. Tsk,tsk...how can you leave your blog so empty? Bad VJ, bad, bad..just ramble like the rest of us.

Anonymous said...

SC...wah..you finally jolted my memory. Always thot Certifiable Steve resembles somebody. Now you mentioned it, he looks like a maniacal version of Jack Black...hehehehehehehe

SC said...

I have this suspicion that they were actually twins separated at birth, Lion..