Thursday, August 23, 2007

I think my receptionist has caught on....

These days, my appointment at 6 is always taken...I just don't know though how my receptionist manages to get the 6 o'clock to come in late, thereby screwing any chance of me finishing by 6.15 and dashing off for class. By the time I get into my car to drive, Teoh's class would already have started. I wish I could disapparate and transform...that way I can apparate in class, all transformed from office wear to work out wear in an instant...sigh..

Though I'll miss Teoh's class terribly, I have found an alternative. Tried it out yesterday..Finally made it to Riyo's class last night. She actually pointed out that I haven't been in any of her classes since she gave up combat and that's eons ago! No doubt she was surprised to see me in her BS class...hehehe. It was a great workout..my bum aches, my legs wobbly. I wonder how I'm gonna do my weights today?

As for Tuesdays...well, there's always Shades, isn't there? It's Shades...can never go wrong one, sure to work up an unbelievable sweat. It's either because he's damn good or I work extra hard in his class..I try real hard NOT to curi tulang mah, bad for ego...heh. I guess now I really have no excuses not to hit the gym.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont worry dahhling...you didnt miss Teoh's class at all. He FFK leh. Mighty Mouse (i.e. Roland) stepped in as replacement instead. I went to Horny's RPM, and she did most (if not all) of my fav fav hardcore tracks. Rode and yelled like a devil, particularly I had Michael (the devil rider) for company. Felt like dead man walking thereafter....

SC said...

Dear Lion, I think I will be missing many more of Teoh's classes, if my recep has indeed caught on. I swear...they're out to make me miss my fave classes and make me fat! Hehehe...Roland, eh? Still remember him from pump, as in doing pump with us as members...so long ago!

karynn said...

dun think it's ur receptionist... most ppl hav 2 wait till after 5 baru free mah. 6pm appts at dentists, facial centres, spas, hair saloons... are always hotcakes! :)