Friday, August 10, 2007

Rainy daze...

Though I do like Chopin, I just can't understand why almost every new instructor's class I go for, they end up playing BC 19. Just ask Shades, how many times we'd done this release...reason enough for me to cringe the moment I hear the intro.

Which was what I did yesterday...for the first three tracks. Thankfully, from then on, it was other releases. I might have walked out otherwise..heh. Managed to get some weight work done, until superbly fit white woman showed up. Thereafter, felt really shy and lost my confidence , so went shower lar. Will try to prove to Eric today that I don't just use those small blue baby weights. Ok lar, not much more than those blue weights, but at least I do fly's, on the fitball with 15lbs. Ok weight, what? For a girl?

BH came back after two days in the jungle..red and tanned. He gets sun burned easily. Otherwise, he apparently had the mother of all durians...and his breath smelt like it too. Luckily I'm a durian person myself. And Jackie girl...well, she sniffs everything and was probably hoping there was some durian for her too.

But for some reason, I just couldn't get a good night's sleep last night...must be all those worries in my head. Well, no point dwelling on problems..best to find a good way out. When God closes a door, He opens a window, I believe. A little sleep deprived, but still managed to handle a tough endo..ironically, the kind of problem I have been reading about recently. And now, back to work.

4 comments:

shades said...

Coz Rainy Daze is one of OUR SONGS!!!

I always feel compelled to play our songs whenever you are in the class...

Remember we had so much fun togede-gede?

Anonymous said...

It was loads of fun, yes...but too much, over and over..OVERKILL.
But thanks for the thought..hehehe. We were crazy back then, huh? At least one of us is now sane..me!

SC

shades said...

If you ever join my class again... I'll play the whole release!!

Bernsy said...

like that she sure wont go for your class oledi... sienz la.

I no problem wan, come RPM