Thursday, August 30, 2007

Today no patient ah?

Made it to Teoh's class yesterday, after a week or was it two week hiatus. Teoh always puts a smile on his face and last night, tough as it was, I was still smiling. Have been having a low energy week, just can't get my legs to move these past few days. Must be getting old. Oh, and the knee is starting to ache too...not good signs these.

Well, it's Merdeka Eve people..and the beginning of a looong weekend. Most of you would not really consider this as being a long one, but I do. Since my weekend is just Sunday most of the time. This week, after 2pm today, I am OFF!!!!! Took Saturday off as well, some dinner BH's uncle wants us all to attend, so decided heck, connect the dots lar! In all fairness, I did offer to work on Friday to replace Saturday, but the bos said no,just take off. Am wondering now what happened to my bos, and what this clone has done to the real guy?

Oh, Hitz.fm is doing some 50 hour breakfast show thing. They've been on since 6 am yesterday and will be annoying all their listeners till tomorrow I guess. Heh...anyone wanna go bug them?

And if you've been driving at 9 plus in the am's these days, its not surprising to hear thunder up in the skies. The fighter jest are out...Merdeka Parade rehearsals. I wonder when else they bring them jets out to play? But they do look impressive lar...maybe will watch the parade on telly tomorrow.

BH and I have yet to decide what to do...but have a great Merdeka, everyone! And remember, in 1957...Rudy's name ia Harun, and JJ's name is Johan and...I wasn't even born yet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and jakeman's name is Yaakob, lol