Thursday, August 02, 2007

Now THAT was Body Step!

Which was what I said to Lion last night, post Teoh's BS class euphoria. Nothing like a good sweat and an aching behind to make one feel the rush of endorphins. Last night's class was a complete opposite of Monday's fiasco. Thats why Teoh is popular.

Have to admit, my mind wasn't quite there last night. Got a bit lost at times. Plus was feeling a little lethargic post gym-ing the past two days. I'm not like Lion, 3 classes a day and barely am ache. Hang it, I'm only human.

Looks like today will be a rest day, after I get my car fixed. The darn seat belt doesn't work, for some reason I can't understand. I guess a Toyota isn't much better than a Proton after all. Especially if the same guy deals the parts for both cars, eh?

Dang it..that means I have nothing gym related to bitch about tommorrow...wait, maybe I'll dig something up..heh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyo...my body aching like mad now after Teoh's BS last nite. Great class wasn't it? Sweat like hell. And yet Teoh told me before class "2day very easy wan". Huh?

Anonymous said...

woi come la for RPM....

Anonymous said...

gosh, my long long post abt my doggies and suggestions for your doggie juz got eaten up by blogger will i was busy smsing to an abba enthusiast of my fav abba songs. Drats. (yea, i can access at home phew.)

Anyway commented on increase in readership post too.

And give yr dog a big cushion, pillow or a mat to sleep on if it is too cold. Geriatric dos need to be treated like old people ;)

Anonymous said...

typo,not used to the keyboard- geriatric dogs

Anonymous said...

hehehe...doggie likes massages these days...
Abba? I like gimme,gimme,gimme...and dancing queen..hehehe
SC