Monday, August 13, 2007

Pimping Talented Okra

If you browse my links, I've included this new one. And so, So What!?? is proud to present....

WENDIKAA!

The talented artist, Wendikaa is a confused Chinese girl who thinks she's Indian and in reality is more Indian than me. We used to play masak-masak with flour and branches in the dried up longkang in front of her house, go camping with one other girl and 20 over boys, and still hold our own, be the first in school to join the BOY Scouts and she was also the first person I ran too when some dirty old man attacked me. She is now undeniably talented with a lens and is for HIRE...but you'll have to stand in line behind DIGI..yup! That's Wendikaa...

For more info, contact Wendy Lim at wendy@uemworld.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, the photos are gorgeous, they tell such beautiful stories. Love the monos too.

I always love photos of people coz its a split second thing. You cannot take many shots of different angles to get a perfect picture. And the eyes, they are always windows to the soul....

SC said...

Hey! You're back! Wendy has a talent of taking shots of people..thats why DIGI hired her.

Yes, her pics are beautiful. I remember going to FRIM with her...it took her 20 minutes to walk a 100m stretch, cos she was just stopping every few feet to snap a shot.