Saturday, August 11, 2007

So sleepy...

The past couple of days have been a little tiring..been working out, getting all tired, but have not been able to sleep well. Might have been because BH wasn't around, or more likely because there are many thoughts plaguing my mind. I wish I had a Pensieve..hehehehe. Too much Harry Potter, I know.

It seems very clear now that life is ever changing. What we think and assume are the same problems we've faced before might actually be different ones. Andrew Matthews says life makes you hit a wall, until you learn your lesson, then you go past that wall. Then life will hit you with another wall, and so on..thats how you learn. I'm a slow learner...I hit the same wall many times.

Of late, many plans have been put into action. Life changing plans. Though unwilling to reveal anything at the moment, when the time comes, all shall be revealed. I am truly hoping that all these plans will come to fruition..however, I am also quick to caution myself that these plans are not without risks or adversity. But I believe that good things don't always come easily and when one has a dream of a better life, it's worth a try.So that, currently is the plan. Have not even worked out the details yet, but am still very much full of ambition. Hopefully the ambition is enough to drive me through the many obstacles I see in my path.

Kt wrote recently, on life revamping...how true that post sounds to me. I'm sure many of us have gone through that, when life seems oddly routine,complacent, inadequate. There must be something more, and this is what I think makes us human...our need for something more.

4 comments:

karynn said...

i feel u sista! sometimes i feel like taking drastic moves down unknown paths 2 spice up my life... yet am afraid of losing wat i have now if d new path turns out sucky. :/

SC said...

Sigh...sometimes I envy my friend Ben..he can just drop everything and do something else. He got bored of working here, so he moved to Melbourne..and when he tires of dentostry, he does soemthing else.

But then,he doesn't have the strings that tie us both down, does he? And I happen to like my strings

karynn said...

hehe... yalor. i oso like mine.

my fren is applying 4 d working-holiday-maker visa 2 UK and ajak me to apply oso. but my string over d age limit 2 qualify dah, so i mm-seh-tak go pulak. ;p

SC said...

Heh...Kt, I think our strings are actually very flexible cables..but we ourselves feel more reluctant than them. Anyways, my string and I planning vacay soon..nothing like a holiday to give one a break from routine..hehehe