Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tonight....

I'm gonna have myself, a real good time...bla,bl,bla,bla,bl,blahhh, bla....

Hehehe...so tonight is Shanti's Combat Nite at Uptown, 7.30. The tracklist is on your right...if you like the selections, or if you just wanna have a great combat workout and you can make it...please, come by. It'll be fun..it's Shades, of course it will be fun! Can't wait!

Another thing I can't wait for, is 4 weeks from today..exactly, BH and I will be flying on a jet plane..though we'll know when were coming back again..Where you wonder? Hehehe...will not disclose for the moment, except to a few people...there will be sun, there will be surf and there might even be wildlife.....a holiday beckons!

The Samsonite's been 1/4 packed since 2 months ago..now, it's half full already...THAT'S how excited I am!

Yeeeeehaaaaa!

No comments: