Monday, August 13, 2007

It's another Monday!

Ok folks, hope you had a great weekend. I had a rather busy one. Saturday night was spent chaufferring the parent units to a dinner and shopping thereafter, on the day city hall decides to change the roads in the Sg. Wang area. Managed to give the folks an unplanned tour of Imbi, Jalan Sultan Ismail and the Menara Standard Chartered area, after spending 40 minutes stuck in a jam..

Luckily the shopping after was a whole lot more fun...BH and I planned to buy a gift for his mum's birthday, but we ended up buying gifts for ourselves as well. Ended Saturday night with me K.O'd in bed and BH watching footie with me dad..the two main men in my life, bonding. would have been better if my brother were around.

Sunday was the usual gym thingy in LM...but it was also BH's mum's birthday dinner. Off we went to The Renaissance. Food was good, enjoyed the sucking piggy and the salted egg prawn the most. And the company...BH has jokers for uncles..hehehe. And so, the weekend ended late..hence a very sleepy me. Sleepy, but happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I hate Monday because it is really difficult day for me after weekends. Since this day I begin to count days till the next weekend. That's like the cycle for every week.

SC said...

Don't we all do that? Unless you live in Kelantan, where the weekend starts on friday and you work sundays...then sunday becomes a drag..