Tuesday, August 28, 2007

You're so strange...

Disclaimer...the following is incoherent ramblings of a seriously bored mind..do not attempt to associate this with ramblings of less incoherent means.

You're so strange,

You probably think this song is about you

You're so strange,

You probably think this song is about you, don't you, don't you....

Most of us would have grown up to a version of this song and probably on a healthy dose of humble pie ( and Crab Curry).

We probably would also have listened to Billie Jean...well, she wasn't Jacko's lover, so he said. I personally love Alannis's Ironic...but heck, I didn't grow up with that one. Let's see...what did I grow up with? Hmm...Let it Be? Nah, that was BH...I guess mostly Wacko ( Jacko)..Beat It! And Paula ( ok BH, I'll admit I have the record)...Straight Up...if only people did just that. Oh, and Bon Jovi...You give love a bad name! Woohoo...

We probably also would have watched Psycho, Fatal Attraction, but never thought of stalking anyone, right? Get Shorty was one of my favourites...but never would I think about getting with a shortie, though.Well, maybe once, before the Love Actually taught me better.

"Huff and puff and I'll blow your house down"...said the big bad wolf to the three little piggies... childhood fairy tales from so long ago. I personally think Goldilocks took advantage of the Three Bears, didn't like that one.

Its funny how life imitates art, ain't it?