Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I did a Britney!

Well...almost. Didn't go bald exactly,but as Shades put it.."What happened to your hair?". Seeing as miracles are few and difficult to come by, the obvious explanation to that question would be, I cut it.

Though it's been a week already, didn't really bother to mention it...but yesterday met up with some people I haven't seen in a while who were a little..well..surprised. So I cut it, coloured it a week ago..at the spur of the moment. Why? Because I got up that morning, saw my hair in a mess, was too freaking lazy to blow it and decided...CUT! I told my stylist...wash and wear. Hence....

The upside, I don't have to bother with the bottle brush and blow drying straight, though if I wanted to, it would still look good. I don't need a trim every 3 weeks or so, when the bob goes out of shape. I don't waste as much on shampoo or conditioner...and on holiday coming soon, I wont have to worry about it looking messy. It's supposed to look messy now..heh.Oh, and two people said I look slimmer, after cutting it.

The downside, apparently I look "more mature", it's not as sexy and well...I ain't no Halle Berry. Short looks ok, but long..better.Good thing hair grows. So, as is the cycle of my hair trends, the next thing I will do is keep it long again...hehehehehe. Well, that's hair for you. Can't live with it, can't live without it.

3 comments:

Swee said...

dear, i wanna seeeeeee your new hair style.........

SC said...

Don wan...yours nicer...hehehehe. Jealousnye aku.

Choobacca said...

Sheesh!

I thought you went to a party wearing a short skirt with no underwear and got photographed getting out of a car.