Monday, September 03, 2007

The looong weekend

Time goes by very quickly when one is having fun. My long weekend began on Thursday afternoon. BH and I had decided to hit Jason's BC at the Curve. Unfortunately, since it was also Merdeka Eve, and the Curve was open till midnight, a lot of people decided to throng the place as well. There was some kinda event there also. Couldn't get in at all. Ended up spending an hour in the car, driving there and back. So Bh and I decided to hit a smaller shopping place, Jusco in Kepong.

Merdeka Day was as usual in my household...the parade would be on the telly, mum, dad and I would occasionally peep and watch who's parading. This year, spent it with the folks, having Dim Sum with their friends. After that, decided to pick up BH and head to the gym for some weights. Got there, and lo and behold, Peter ( The Great, so says Lionheart) was teaching. Could not let that opportunity pass me by. Not when even Bh thinks he's amazing. And so too did a huge number of LM members.

The class was packed! It was another gruelling session, which made up for Thursday's lack of exercise. Though PTG was great, I guess I'm still partial to Teoh...dunno la, still like his class a bit more..heh.

After class, we decided to get a massage and facial respectively. BH, being not metrosexual, had only done a facial once in his life..in Bali last year. Being with me must have made him more conscious of his skin. Finally got him to get a facial, after hearing him complain about his blackheads and all. Hehehe....

Saturday we decided to hit the gym yet again! This time, for Jason's class in LM. Still tired from PTG's class, I could barely move. But we had to work out, cos we were off to Genting after lunch. BH's uncle is in some rice wholesaler association, and they were having a dinner in Genting. We were summoned. BH has pics of the food, which wasn't that great...it was Genting after all.

So, we took a leisurely drive up and spent our actual weekend in Genting. Somehow the amusement rides didn't beckon us as it did last year..so we gave it a miss. Spent most of our time taking pics...of whatever lah. Bh now in picture taking craze, having recently acquired a new camera.

So that, is my rather dull report on my wonderful weekend. Just can't get any creative juice flowing today as the only thing that's flowing is my nose. Came down from Genting with a cold, which I have rather successfully shared with BH. Will try writing something a little wittier tomorrow.

2 comments:

Stanley said...

hmmm.. if i know you were going to genting on saturday, maybe we could meet up. was there on friday, stay overnight and came back on saturday.
:p

SC said...

hey stan...you the stan from nut's blog? Too bad ler..