Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sorry Teoh...

Had to give BS a miss last night. Wasn't a patient that held me back, rather it was my BH. Why?He'd just come back from Kuantan, is off today for Penang and wanted to see me. Hmm..BS with Teoh or dinner with BH and family? Not exactly a tough choice..sorry lar Teoh.

My initial plan was to work out like crazy before my holidays, when I'd most probably be eating like crazy. But alas, the flu dampened any hopes of a workout on Monday and Tuesday. Yesterday my excuse was BH...heh.

Have now abandoned my workout like crazy plan. I mean, I'm gonna come back pudgier anyway, what with all the eating and lazing around..might as well accumulate the fat, then get rid of it all in one go? Of course, that means a whole lot more work lar...but it also means I get to slack off for now...hehehehe.

Well, at least I have BH to train me now, and he's such a drill Sergeant. I can't wait till next Tuesday!!!! Excitement filled with a tinged of apprehension...its not a regular holiday this one.

1 comment:

M@njAkid said...

SOBS!!!!!