Monday, September 17, 2007

The bags are packed

Well, they have been packed for a good while already now. All set to go. At 2pm today, I am, officially, on HOLIDAY...till Oct 3rd. Yeeehaaa!

Holiday begins with a nice relaxing 2hr plus facial and wax at BSC, then home for dinner with the folks, after which I shall head over to BH's for the night. Our flight is at 10 am tomorrow and from then on, So what?!! will be on a two week hiatus. Unless of course we find the time in our busy schedules and we have internet access somewhere to blog. BH will have a full report on the food and I will have a full report on the other insignificant stuff, heh.

So, where we going?Most of you would have been there and spent a good deal of time there. Bh has been there once, I have never set foot there. I'll give you a few clues: Strictly Ballroom, Mooloollaba, Toni Collete and Vegemite sandwiches...ok, smartalecks?

Oh, before I go, just one more thing: What goes around, comes all the way back around, so says JT.

7 comments:

karynn said...

syiok nye!!! i just luv dat pre-vacation anticipation!! goin down-under eh?

Bernsy said...

whoa Jt's words also worth quoting wan ah ?

Anonymous said...

Enjoy it! It's one of my fav places to be ever!

Hugs,
Faz

shades said...

no love for me for two weeks!

Arghhh....

Anonymous said...

You and BH have a great time ya. If you happen to be in Sydney, please eat on my behalf. Definitely one (if not the one) of my fav foodie place. Great restaurants, fantastic food, and please please go to Bills at King's Cross and indulge in the world's best scramble eggs for brekky.....hehehehehehehe

Bernsy said...

Shades: aiya.. love still got wan no worries... its only two weeks.

M@njAkid said...

Waiting for youuuuuuuuuuu...