Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Fearing the wrath of Shades

Ok, maybe it's not THAT extreme lar, but BH and I decided we should head over to DU, unless we wanna end up as Shades topic for the day. Frankly, I can't modify no sappy love songs for s***, so forget it lah. Almost dying from flu but I still went for class yesterday...is that lurve or what?

Speaking of lurve...why is everyone suddenly quite aware of Shades new "direction". I mean the signs were there already...the occasional "dressing" up for fun, ballroom dancing? Oh and of course his constant complaints that he doesn't get any lurve from FBB...is it any wonder that he grabbed BH's bum last night? And I'm not surprised? Heh.Hmmm.....

Apart from the ass grabbing, last night was still a fun night. I have to learn how to stop laughing so hard so I can actually get a good work out though. The only downside was Tempo...I hate this release! Why? Cos' its our release..I've done it so many times, pretty much sick of it. Thankfully, only one track last night and the one I can tolerate the most. So, not to bad after all, still jumped, went crazy and had fun.

Tonight, I wanna do some serious Bodystep...but I think I won't make Teoh's class, not unless my appointment cancels at the last minute...so I guess I'll go disturb Riyo.

No comments: