Wednesday, September 05, 2007

And I made it!

Was supposed to end up in the Curve, disturbing that Japanese woman called Riyo. But Teoh said the magic words, cancel appointment...well, it wasn't me, I swear! My patient called up and cancelled at the last minute.

And so, a mad rush ensued...it's no fun dashing off at 6.00 pm for a 6.45 pm class. Especially if you have to run up 2 flights of stairs, drive like a mad woman through traffic, park the car, dash up to the gym, change and finally enter the class. Needless to say, its all about the lurve....hehehehe.

Yesterdays class made me feel like babe, as in the pig.. and sweating like one. I dunno, maybe it was me, or maybe the air conditioning wasn't working, but the class was HOT. Yea, the instructor was hot la, but I mean it was stuffy. Could barely breathe. Had to run out right before conditioning, barely made it out to find BH downstairs, doing his shoulders. Have to say, for a guy who is sick, he still looks good working out...hehehehe.

Yea, poor baby is having a cough and cold, courtesy of me I presume. Have to try Eli's Vicks therapy. It worked for me.

On another note, another week plus to go..am so excited, but also quite nervous and apprehensive. What may begin as a holiday may indicate a huge change in my life...am at a crossroads in which making a decision will become harder soon. Life...its not dull at the moment!

4 comments:

M@njAkid said...

It was really hot, prob with the aircond. But i guess it's worth it for LURVE.. hahahhaha

Where r u going again?

SC said...

Its a secret...hehehe

Bernsy said...

aiyoh .. only in that outfit ah... :P

M@njAkid said...

hiaks! so secretive!