Monday, September 10, 2007

A very piggy weekend.........

No, BH and I didn't behave like pigs..well, not quite lar. As most weekends of mine, the "weekend" begins on Saturday afternoon. Right on the dot at 5, I dashed off to Axis. Didn't even realise the launch was on, and was surprised to see the gym quite full at 5 plus.

See, BH had decided to PT me, since I'd been complaining about my current shape and wanting to hire an actual PT. So session 1 started on Saturday. BH was tough! Am feeling the aches now...But it was good..might want a second session before going on holiday, hehehe.

After work out is where we went piggy. Decided to go to Checkers. BH had been ranting about this place for a while now, claiming they have the best ribs in town. So, what else? Go makan lar. We tried Porky's Best and their BBQ ribs with their pig tail soup. I liked the soup and the BBQ ribs, but the Porky's Best was a bit too dry for my liking. All in all, the food was good, and that was a very "piggy" meal. BH will put up pictures later.After dinner, we decided to bug Anneh at Online. Luckily we didn't order a round of ribs here as well..the stout was enough,heh.

Got up early on Sunday, courtesy of my brother, who decided to call at 7.30 am! Couldn't sleep after that , as much as I wanted to. So busied myself with "research" for our holiday, then decided to go for launch at the Curve. Bumped into what I would call a "man-bitch". No offense to gay men, but why do some gay men behave like bitches? As it is, I can't tolerate women who behave like bitches, but when a man does it, it's just WRONG. You know the type..he struts, taps his feet impatiently and does simple things like pressing the lift buttons with annoyance, as if the lift buttons made him have a bad day?

Anyway, BS 69 was great! Jeremy and Riyo did a great job. Had intended to stay for BC, but my aching body told me not to. Plus I had a lunch date with BH. Caught a glimpse of Renee on stage. Must say, woman looks good. She must have worked real hard to get where she is and its great to see an instructor grow. BC 33 sounded pretty cool, at least from the showers where I was during warm up. Will try on Tuesday, so Shades, you better make it good!

Lunch was yet another piggy affair, BH and I opting for mixed rice with a healthy dose of sweet and sour pork and pork cooked Hakka style.I think after all the meat over the weekend, will have to go vege for at least a day...am expecting a meatier time during the hols too. And on that note, its only a week away! Yipppee!

No comments: