Friday, September 14, 2007

BC 33...FINALLY!

I finally got to do BC 33 yesterday evening. Was supposed to go make doe eyes at Shades on Tuesday, but the flu got the better of me. An impending food gorging holiday awoke me and made me hit the gym yesterday. Did weights on my own, since BH was in Penang and then managed to survive Jason's class.

So, how was it? Good. Very good. Another release I like. Except for the "Stomp" thingy. Just feel like a fool doing it, especially when the others around me look funny doing it...aiyo! Yesterday's class was good, Jason just keeps getting better. Though his class is usually scripted, he's getting better at it, getting more natural. Plus, it was the first time I was doing the release and I didn't get lost...which means, his instructions were clear. This boy, got potential.

On stage with him last night was a newbie..well, not so newbie, been seeing her face around for a bit. Charlene I think he name is..getting better too, much more comfortable on stage now. I wonder when I'll get to actually hear her instruct? Shades?

Anyways, class was over pretty quickly, sweat buckets felt all the aches from the weights and decided to trot off, much to Jack Black's consternation who quipped "Eh, Berns not here what? What's your hurry?" Well, the hurry is do to last minute stuff and preparation for trip ...and I was also hungry...rush to go home makan lar!

The class was unusually packed, probably cos most people get off early because of the fasting month. Oh, and on that subject, it's also the month I, my brother, Raja, Desmond and any other Chindian ( except Shal) get starred at when we eat in public. Sorry people, we can't help our skin colouration, don't judge us! Shal on the other hand, well, we all think that as a child, she must have been so precocious, she fell into a tub of bleach..she has the skin tone of a chinese..

But other than that, Ramadhan is all good...especially the Pasar's...mmmm, maybe can hit the Taman Tun one on Saturday..hehehe. Wont be here to enjoy most of it though, seing as BH and I will be away..far,far away!

No comments: