Thursday, May 24, 2007

When things don't work.

It's been 9 days since my accident and my car has yet to be fixed. All because I listened to my insurance agent, who told me that I needed to wait for the police confinement letter. I called Toyota again, finally got to speak to someone who could understand me and lo and behold, I don't need that letter. Nor do I need the "gambar rajah kasar". I just need my police report and the other persons insurance cover letter, which I need to get from JPJ. Here's the catch...my insurance agent, said he's get it for me on Monday/Tuesday. He calls me up on Wednesday and says...eh, I need your police report la...can fax to me ah?

I have since figured that the guy knows nuts and hence decided late Wednesday to go today, after work, shelving a prior appointment. BH came to the rescue, sorta Tarzan style, came over last night, got my report and went all the way to Wangsa Maju to get the cover letter. Does he deserve a muaks or not? A big one is coming his way anyway. Sorry to put THAT image in your head Shades...let it mingle with the other one, eh?

The past week, I keep remembering what a Swedish patient mentioned to me. He said he loves our country, it's nice, its warm, but when he needs things done...God help him, nothing works. Am now beginning to see why. It's true, bureaucracy is in every level, be it in the government agencies or even private ones, as I mentioned earlier about THAT insurance company. Also the level of stupidity is at its all time high, as demonstrated by my current insurance agent, who seems to love running around like a headless chicken. By the way, does anyone know of a good motor insurance agent? My road tax and insurance needs renewing by June.

So back to my 3189...now that I got all I need, am gonna send it tomorrow morning and hopefully the people at Toyota do WORK. Otherwise, you'll read all about here, hot and fresh off the press.

Oh, on a sarcastic note, am gonna be posting only about certain instructors in the gym. Apparently I've "over-exposed" myself, in more ways than one, hence...am going for the path of least resistance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought the only thing you exposed is your to-die-for beautiful set of teeth?

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahaha

SC said...

I thought so too ler....
Mah teeth thanks to mum and dad and forcing braces on me as a kid.