Monday, May 28, 2007

My car

Well, its two weeks since the accident, car in the shop, police final report finally out. Also managed to get a copy of the other parties report...what nerve that woman had, she claims I braked suddenly, while she was approaching the traffic lights! And whats worse? In the report, the complainant is a guy! When the person driving was a STUPID woman, who wasn't paying attention to her driving, but was instead on the phone and due to her negligence, rammed into the back of my car.

I can only guess that they are claiming another party was driving for some insurance reason and I guess when faced with making a report, they decided to LIE. Well, the liars will lose their NCB and have been summoned 300 hundred anyway, cos the police judgement is for me..heck, even if I did brake at the traffic lights ( which I didn't, my car was fully stationary, as in my report), SHE is in the wrong for following too closely anyway. It must have been a last ditch effort to try to save money...but what a LIE! And to claim someone else was driving...sigh.

People these days, huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Juz hopped over fr Karynn's. Your combat so the cantik, you didnt join the Miracle challenge ah?

SC said...

Takde orang ajak :(