Sunday, May 27, 2007

I got my first AD!!!!!! and weekend ramblings

Hehehe....finally got an ad from MPH from Nuffnang...kekekeke. On books some more...how appropiate. See my recent purchases during the last sale?


I love reading, finding time to read however, is a bit of a challenge. Shucks, I barely have time to go watch a movie these days, even with all the new movies out...you know, all the 3 parter's, Shrek 3, Pirates 3, Spidey 3.

Which is why yesterday, on one of those very rare occasions I get Saturday afternoon off, BH and I decided to go catch up on our movies. We watched NEXT, starring Nicholas Cage. In BH's words, IT"S NICHOLAS CAGE lah..we HAVE to watch! We'll skip the hot movies till after the school hols lar....otherwise, a cinema full of noisy kids and I'm not just talking bout BH.

OK, so I'm not exactly a fan of Mr. Cage, so sue me. But I have to say, the movie was good. Interesting watch if you haven't seen it, about this guy who can see the future, in all the possible ways that affects him. It's cool, however, I found the ending a bit abrupt.

Since we'd both been eating quite a bit, with dinners and what not, decided to head to the gym also lah. Didn't know Leon was teaching at 4.50, always thought his class was at 3 something. We arrived at track 4, decided not to pressure Leon, and just do our weights. Leon claims we surprised him enough with out faces at the glass that he forgot his choreo. Yeah, right...from what we could see and hear, he was and I supposed is always a pro. BH commented on his good visual and verbal ques. I think Leon still has it good, technique wise. Who says BJ instructors cant teach BC? Or vice versa. Looks like Leon might have a new regular in BH....

We had planned to watch another movie over at Cineleisure, post work out. BH, being pretty unhappy with the seats available (even through internet booking) decided to give it a pass la. So we just ended up visiting my favourite stores over at the Curve, Uluwatu and IKEA!!!! I love IKEA...so many pretty things to look at. BH likes it too, so many places for him to sit and let me do my wandering..hehehe.

Bumped into Mr. and Mrs. Lionheart, shopping for their new shop over in Bangsar Village. Looks like BH and I will have to pop by one day...another Wong, his nephew, is about to be born. Shopping for baby things...cool. I love miniatures, kekekeke.

By the time we got home, we were both just so tired.I dunno, it seems like we're both getting old, I mean my parents fall asleep in front of the telly... and now we're doing it too! Sigh...am I supposed to start worrying about osteoporosis now?

2 comments:

YOU! said...

I did forgot part of the choreo. mixed up the jabs and cross a wee bit :p

need to increase my cardio workout. once a week class is DEFINITELY not good enough for stamina! Work has been hectic though, will be out of town from 2moro till prob Fri. must find time to exercise after all the meetings!

Next Sat is a holiday so no Combat. will try to go for Attack classes instead :p

SC said...

Kekeke...working off the haram pies, crab curry and duck pasta off, now are we?