Saturday, May 12, 2007

TGIF?

Fridays are good days. They mean the week is almost over. Just one more day at work to go before I reach Sunday, pass go and collect 200...more like collect sleep points. I need my sleep, ask anyone, and they will tell you how cranky I get when I don't have enough sleep. The only person who doesn't get me cranky when I don't have enough sleep is BH, and that in itself is a miracle...so says VJ .

I digress...anyways, BH finally came home, after 5 days in the jungle's of Pahang. As if swinging from trees wasn't enough for Tarzan, we decided to go for BC , FCI class lah, what else? Ok, maybe not so much swinging, but more whacking tre..I mean shrubs with the parang. images of BH, all manly macho making his way through thick jungle...fuiyoh!

Wasn't a great class for me. My fatigue getting the better of me, I could hardly keep up with BH. But I blame it on the 4 newbies right in front and beside me. Nothing like a few blur fellas in class to throw you off focus. Poor fellas, trying very hard, but just so distracting. FCI had to split them up, for fear they'd wreck havoc on the rest of us.....hehehe. Gotta give kudo's to them for trying and FCI for actually getting off the stage and giving one on one lessons. Hmm...looks like his pro instructor thingy is working out. Nice to see people inprove. Thank goodness he skipped conditioning. My chest still ached from weights the previous day. My sigh of relief must have been heard all the way in the jungles of Pahang.

Am glad, so glad BH is back. Now we have a few days, before he's off again...sigh.

No comments: