Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thursday

It's another uneventful Thursday morning. Am wondering if it will remain an uneventful Thursday afternoon and evening. I love Thursdays, I get off work at 1, then I'm free to do whatever I want. Which usually means spending quality and quantity time in my favourite place, my bed. My bed is nice, it's warm, it's comforting, it makes me feel safe. No matter what kinda day I'm having, I can count on my bed to make things right. There are days when I don't want to leave my bed. Then there are days when I have to.

Most Thursdays after spending much needed time in my favourite place I head of to Axis, to join many other sweaty people punch air, in combat. Not this Thursday. This Thursday will be different. (Of late, so have my Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays.) But, I still have to hit the gym. Why? Because according to some machine, I am obese. Not that I really believe that that's true. But it really doesn't hurt to go do some weights, now does it?

So, after 1 and after lunch, I will be off. It will be just me, the weights and my Ipod. Will not have a care in the world other than that, will do my circuit as best I can, ignore the stares from those beefy buffed up kinds normally grunting in front of mirrors and just get down to it. Just me, my weights and my Ipod......and then, I'll go for my chocolate facial. Ah, the icing for the day. That will be my Thursday for today.

No comments: