Saturday, May 26, 2007

Right...sure

Now that my car is in the workshop getting repairs, it's time for me to make some important decisions. I have no car for a good 2 - 3 weeks, something about parts needing shipment from Tokyo, so...hmm...maybe I should get my driver to roll out the Benz and chauffeur me to work. Wait...Uncle Charlie is on leave and I don't know how to handle a car that big. Maybe I should use the spare Maserati....hang on, my dad would kill me, since I can't drive manual. Oooohhh. I got it! I'll just take the Lear, go off to the Bahamas. 2 weeks is just about sufficient to get a tan, do justice to the books piled on the bed stand, relax and mingle with Paris, before she does her sentence of course. I tell you, it's all a publicity stunt, that media w****. By the time I get back, my car should be ready, no?

The reality : I'm wedged up in a Komuter, my behind up against some other girls hip, my back against some Indian guy, me, trying to grasp the poles to steady myself....all sorts of odours permeate my nose...heh.

No comments: