Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tuesday Night Live

After a bad day, nothing like a good work out to make me feel better. Getting into an accident which was not in any way a fault of mine is no fun. Apart from dealing with the person who hit me, making a police report I have to deal with Toyota and their stringent requirements before they can proceede to repair my car. Looks like WMV 3189 will be out of action for a while...sigh.

Anyways, back to the feeling better part. BH left work early, came all the way from UPM to Kepong to pick me up to go to Damansara. We made it to class and FBB is right, nothing like familiar faces to make the class more fun. Apart from BH, Sunshine, Lionheart, Steve and FCI gf, the usual MML suspects were in class. Only Panjang was missing, his regular spot right in front of FCI left strangely vacant. FCI does pick on FBB, no matter where he stands. Poor him, but fun for us. Was giggling all the way through..BH up to his usual antics and of course those subtle ribs directed at FBB..hehehehe. Doesn't help that he wore orange to class...so obvious from a mile away.

The class was good. Enough power, enough humour and enough fun to make me forget my day, at least for a while. After class was even more fun. BH and I went to get ice cream.Haagen Dazs, Belgian chocolate...oooohhh....love those endorphins. Got my mood back, until I reached home and saw my car lah. Aiyo...I hope I never meet that 3189 again.

5 comments:

fatboybakes said...

awww, didnt know you had accident pore thing.
did the hagen daz card come in handy?

SC said...

Yes dear, thanks a lot...you must buy lotsa ice-cream,huh?

Kryptonite said...

Babe,

take care and keep us posted on the investment on the number :)

Cheers!
Faz

PickYin said...

aiyoyo.... poor you. take care horr... **hugs**

SC said...

Number still tak keluar, much to my fathers dismay. We all thought given the circumstances, it was a sure thing.As for the car...read my next post. Thanks faz, BFC...muaks!