Friday, December 08, 2006

A very busy day indeed

What a busy day, from the moment I stepped into the office, its been non-stop. Am blogging now, in between patients, only because my 3.30 is either late or not coming. He has a penchant for being not punctual, but then I don't really blame him. Traffic in Mid Valley is erratic.with the current school holidays and Christmas shopping...its terrible.
Anyway, back to the busy day. My "she's come undone" patient didn't show up. I hope she's ok..but I wonder what will happen with her next? So in her place, I had a guy who wanted two front Empress crowns. Tough case this one, his teeth were severely stained...had to bleach, then mask the remainder of the stains with opaquer and then finally take the impression. One week from now when the crowns come back, we'll get to see if it works. Also had a last minute bleach. An in office bleach takes 2 hours and so had to sacrifice lunch to get this done for the patient..who also showed up late. Oh well...grabbed a quick bite in between, suppose my diet will work after all, hehehe.Multiple scaling's and fillings done and still scheduled for the day. tis the season to be jolly indeed...alright then, back to work!

No comments: