Thursday, December 21, 2006

The last two days...part 1

Its been a busy week, hence the lack of updates...sorry people. What to do? Blogger also has been cranky lately but finally am able to blog...yipppee!

Lets start with Wednesday...the day I learnt to live without a cellphone. I survived a whole 16 hours without my handphone...which is a miracle really. You see, I'm perpetually on the damn thing....blowing my hair and on the phone, walking to lunch and on the phone, in between patients, on the phone...hmmph, driving...of course on the phone (with handsfree,ok?) And sometimes the phone goes with me where no one else does...So, can you imagine what I went through, with no phone???

Can't explain what happened Wednesday...must have been to busy thinking about BH leaving for Laos. He is on a short business trip over. Ironically I was expecting him to call just before he leaves in the morning...and he did, only my phone was ringing at home, while I was at the office, wondering why the heck it was so silent? Until I checked my bag and realised, cis, forgot to put it in the bag....aiyo, kadavale. Felt like I left my arm at home...an appendage missing.

Some more, we are always on the phone, just cannot not call each other...at least 4/5 times call and many sms in a day. I think we must be Maxis's very good customers lah...we even found out that in the system, your call gets cut off automatically at one and a half hours...those were the days of the 4 hour phone calls lar. No doubt, we don't spend that much time on the phone anymore,the bill got too high ler. Luckily got YM, so we could still message each other, him from the airport and me from work...yea, in between patients, if not on phone, online mah. Please see BH's blog for that story.

Well, Wednesday was also the launch day at Axis, so after dinner about 8, dragged my tired a** over there...it was worth it. FCI and Terrence did a great job, the stage was high enough and we managed to have fun cos we could see them. I did accidentally kick someone on the evasive sidekick though...but then, I got kicked myself. Hmm....with FCI's mega powderful sweat glands, the move should be called Evasive Sweat Kick....aim for the eye, paralyse your opponents vision! Oh, it was Farid's birthday and the usual sing song followed...luckily me blur, dunno song titles all, so she got free tickets to Float party...please read Wookie's account on that. Oh well.. on to part two

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new combat so, so much too! Every single track! THe conditioning track when played loudly makes one go in a frenzy, it is tough but do-able, and when it is all over, the cooldown, so beautiful...