Friday, December 01, 2006

A change is in the air

I finally did it...I cropped it all off. Well, not all, just 5 inches and more of it. After eight long years of long hair, I bid farewell to those tresses and decided to go for the impish look. Hoping this is the new and improved me, it changes the way I look, some said taking a good few years off my age. But its still the same person underneath the mop!

At least better half isn't complaining. I save on shampoo, conditioner and time when it comes to drying my hair. The downside? Err...bed head I guess. Oh, and I dont have to worry about looking like a pontianak on bad hair days...hair just aint long enough! My "Grudge" days are over.

As for the pitera stuff, broke out in zits a few days ago...dunno if its because of stress or the product...hoping its not the pruduct...it wasn't cheap. So, am guinea pigging self...will give porduct one or two more weeks. Luckily breakout is very minor...could be the facial I did recently too. On the plus side, skin appears fairer...or is that just wishful thinking? Better half as usual, doesn't notice any difference...luckily he noticed the hair, otherwise I'd wonder what the heck he looks at when he looks at me...hmmm...?

So, another year is coming to a close...another year beginning...it is indeed time for changes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No ah, didn't see the zits, i thought yr skin looked clear and fair yesterday, was going to ask you abt yr pitera stuff but forgot....

SC said...

There you go, better half...told ya I looked fairer? Hehehehe...
Sunshine, I got minor zits...not really sure if they are zits, but I think more like white head eruptions...samll bumps. But they seem to be going off, so...one point up for Pitera stuff!

YOU! said...

Different people reacts differently to the pitera stuff. I've got a friend who got a major reaction, rashes all over the face.

SC said...

Well, the small bumps have regressed too...no rashes, thankfully. Otherwise, the stuff seems great