Thursday, December 07, 2006

The truth behind crystal clear skin





Ok, its a lot, but its all skincare from the past also ok? I'm a sucker for stuff that promises beauty in a bottle, what can I say? The latest being the Pitera stuff. Had a few pimples, which could have been from anything, ranging from stress, lack of sleep( this one have to blame BH a bit but I also contributed to that lar), err the recent facial and the Body Shop stuff I was slapping on a while ago. Somehow that stuff that doesn't have animal testing seems to make me break out..cis. Don't get me wrong, I'm not an advocate for either animal testing or not, its just that Body Shop face products tend to cause breakouts.

So, after a few weeks of testing out the pitera stuff, I noticed my skin has become a little clearer, less dull. Might be my imagination, because BH says it loks the same. Sunshine said it looks good, and at the gym, while blowing my hair, it looked good. But that could have been the gym lighting also lar...nice yellow bulbs by the mirrors all creating a better image and a feel good feeling...keeps members happy right? Pimples too didn't really mature, kinda shrivelled up and dried up quick. My scars seem to have faded.

I really like the cleanser..I use so little, yet it foams a lot. Plus, it doesn't feel dry after washing off. Neither does it feel sticky or oily. The essence feels nice too...supposedly 90% pitera , well, for "miracle" water, it sure is pricey. It costs me 300 buck for that bottle of 150 ml. Lets hope it does do miracles...make me pretty darn it! Ok lar, the moisturiser ( I use one for lifting) is very light and spreads very well...doesn't feel sticky either...all in all, a good product I think.

So hears to the pitera stuff...may you make me beautiful and young and desirable....but if you don't, the heck with it...I'm still me, cute, not that old and boleh tahan lar, in the desirability index. Youth is only skin deep, but true beauty comes from within.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

iyou DO use a lot of stuff!!!

Anonymous said...

Is it your imagination or does it really work? you look the same to me.
TI

Anonymous said...

Maybe it is my imagination after all....have a very good one. But nevertheless, I feel good about my skin...
SC

Anonymous said...

urm, i think ya, sometimes we cannot expect like drastic changes to our skin when we use the skin-care coz we didnt start off with really bad skin , so the before and after cannot be so dramatically different...

As long as there is a healthy glow and the skin looks clear and vibrant, i think it should be working...:D