Friday, December 15, 2006

Unpredictabilities

Yup...that's what life is full of. Just when you thought you're on top of the ball...you find yourself losing balance and slipping off. Darn it...why can't my job be less complicated? Why can't I just have patients who come in quiet as lambs, let me do my job, then leave quiet as lambs and never disturb me again...at least not for another 6 months? Cis, I'm just soo not a people person. Am wishing were a desperate albeit RICH ( key word here) housewife...which will probably happen when FB does jam, i.e when pigs fly.

Is it any wonder that my gastritis and migraines have started to act up again? Sigh...and there I though December is the time to be jolly. Really can't wait for the week to end...by week I mean next week. Off for a much needed holiday from Christmas to New Years...yipppee!!! Finally away from the root canals ( pulp stones, calcifications, scelrosis and neurosis) the crowns, the scalings and most of all...the psycho's. I'll deal with em in 2007.

No comments: