Tuesday, April 01, 2008

It's not 6 months and counting!!!


Before more people get the idea that I'm counting down 9 months, I'm actually counting down 3 months..to the wedding dinner!!! Heh..FBB, me not with bun in oven ler..not that we don't want kids, we aren't quite ready for them yet.Seriously, how did you get to that conclusion?

Aiyo, just bought a place, also spending money on dinner and all other related costs ( the dress, the pictures, ie before and during, the invites, the favours, the..the list is endless). You think we have cash for a kid? Heck, it's a 20 year plus minimum "investment". But apart from that, we just aren't ready lah, for a mini BH or mini me. But when the time comes, God willing..terror will be unleashed upon the world..muahahahaha..

To recap, the story so far..BH and I, legally married since Dec 10, 2007.. Why? Main reason to be disclosed later, but one reason is why not? Another is..2008 traffic jam lar, EVERYONE wants to be registered in 2008..you think we wanna join the crowd?

So, since both sides parents wanted it official, we served tea oredi lor, we had makan for my Indian relatives and neighbours oredi lor..basically did most everything about the time we got registered lah, except for the chinese wedding dinner. The only thing we missed out is the "cheap sun leong"..ie fetching bride..well, it was done la, but I only had Wendy as my bridesmaid and Bh didn't get no wasabi cocktails and such..suffice to say, easy peasy ceremony for him. It was a Monday, we didn't wanna trouble anyone. Other than Wendy, who took the pics, the best man, our relatives, my mum's friends, my dad's cousin..you get the picture.

So now, we just have to have the dinner and the church blessing and of course the corny pictures..which is why it's 3 months and counting ler, to the dinner date.
Luckily, have Brains for codes and Long hair Down South and now Crazy Attack Fella to help..anyone else wanna volunteer?

Oh..and before I forget, doesn't anyone wanna take up the bet?

No comments: