Sunday, March 30, 2008

Three months and counting


The pic above was lifted off Choowie's facebook..taken in 2006


Ok, so this was then... I could still walkabout in the gym, mid-driff a-baring..can't do that now. Call it being happy, call it being married, call it plain lazy..heh.

But now, I have slightly less than 3 months, to get back to that! Heck, I'm not keen on looking like at cow at my own wedding, ok?


It's gonna take a lot of restraint, seeing as the past 2 weeks, BH and I have been frequenting our favourite rib/hokkien mee place..sigh. And have been lazy, just did BC 35 TODAY! ( it was launched a week ago, I think..)

Even Uncle Bill, commented that BH had put on weight.What to do? His charsiew damn good la, and we had to have some today ( and we also got to hear a really funny post-election joke,heheheh).The Batu Gajah roasted pork, with Tanjung Tualang lala, soft shell crab,curry fish head, prawn and desert yesterday didn't help either.Did I forget to mention the pizza for dinner last night?

I have my work cut out for me..so, anyone wanna take up a bet on if I can do it? The odds are against me?!

4 comments:

TTB said...

You look very slim though in that photo shot you just posted.

It's VERY hard loosing weight! I've put on some 3 or 5kgs since CNY. Bad... I should be looking into my weight lost regimen also... Work hard work hard!!!

fatboybakes said...

ooooh, are congratulations in order? 3 months and counting, so 6 months left ah?

SC said...

FBB:? No lar..3 months till the wedding dinner! How on earth did you see it that way?? Hahahaha..eh, not so soon lar..

ttb: Thanks..hopefully the pics turn out ok..the one's I posted up were taken by BH.

Anonymous said...

actually i saw it that way too...kekeke