Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sunny day...

My eyelashes were doing a salute to Hitler, but they were mine, not fake ones, the makeup was as thick as Kim Gary's thick toast, the sun was in our eyes, we were dripping in sweat, our smiles, more like grimaces, from the many times we had to do it, but it was a bright and sunny day! Until 3pm, when the rain clouds blew in. But by then, our outdoor shoot was done, and we headed back for our indoor shots.
Initially, we didn't want indoor shoots, but since my dress was ready, and we didn't want that dirtied, we decided what the heck? Oh, did I mention I had instant thick long hair? Bh wanted to have his hair extended too..to get that Captain Jack Sparrow look, but we decided the thick eyeliner just wasn't right for him
Hopefully our next shoot will be just as sunny..oh, it ain't over yet! One more to go..I mean, we did pay for it..heh

No comments: