Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I've been thinking...


Since the 12 GE..a few things have come to my mind..

-Why wasn't our first "angkasawan" the female Indian engineer?
-I found a lost friend... http://dinmerican.wordpress.com/
-Why do people write "Chinese" when asked their nationality in our forms when they have a malaysian ic?
-Will I still be treated as a second class citizen, now that the government has changed a little? Or will I be better off being treated as a second class citizen in another country? And I really will miss my parents if I were to leave.
-Cancer sucks!!! And on that note, life is precious and I waste too much time worrying about the small things.
-Online serves the best draught and the best hokkien mee and the best ribs and the best lamb curry and now I'm HUNGRY.
-Will the PM step down?
-Why don't I get invited to Nuffnang stuff?Oh right..I don't check my mail.
-Since there are now so many of us, should we form a new race based political party? MChA, as in Malaysian Chindian Association? Of which my kids can't join cos by then, they'd only be "suku" Indian, so not really Chindian, and hence form a new party called MSA..Malaysian Suku Association?
-PUNDAK.....hehehehe..go look it up.
-So many people voted opposition in the Peninsula..if it weren't for Sabah and Sarawak, it would be an opposition parliament today.
-You really can't take it with you, no matter how big and grand the palace.
-Goodbye bad comb over! He should have seen it coming..oh well, farewell..( I rhymed!!!)
-Weddings are hard to plan, especially when it coincides with moving house..
-The elections was more fun and more talked about and joked about than any daytime soap..eat your heart out, Bold and the Beautiful!
-I didn't read any "news" in the Star before the elections..it was full of advertisements. Now, it's full of condemnation. I now read, the "alternative" media.
-Why do people love creating trouble? Just lose with dignity lah!
-If you're born an Indian, why can't you proud of that? Why must you insist on calling yourself by another race? Does it make you a better person? A better Malaysian?
-Bangsa Malaysia! Bangsa Malaysia! Bangsa Malaysia! Say it with me!!! Finally, someone's making sense.
-Will someone please throw away those history books they have the kids reading these days?
-Someone really re-wrote them, didn't they?
-Seriously, Online Pub..best draught, food and thats where all the best conversations are
-Why the heck won't blogger allow a space between the lines??????

1 comment:

Kryptonite said...

I'm thinking that I'm featured in one of those thoughts... *LOL*

Take care of each other,
Faz