Thursday, March 20, 2008

I don't spend enough time with you

You, my darling husband..I wake up each day next to you, we commute together, we eat dinner together, but yet I feel it's not enough time.

You, my Appa and mummy..I see you every alternate day, but yet I feel, it's still just not enough time, just not enough.

You, Father and Mother in law..I see you everyday, before I go to work, when I get home, but yet, I feel it's not enough.

You, my dear friends, some whom I haven't seen in a long time..I miss you, and I feel I just don't have the time..

I don't spend enough time with you..I wish my patients understood, I wish my boss understood, I wish my colleagues understood..I need time, I need to spend more time with you.

4 comments:

TTB said...

It's such a strange feeling. Sometimes, there are certain people, no matter how much you see this person, you just feel that it's not enough; you see this person day in day out, all the time, but yet, still miss this person so so much.

Anonymous said...

Yea..
SC too malas to log in

shades said...

you've been missing your regular tues stalking session :(

Anonymous said...

Thats right..I don't spend enough time STALKING you..
SC too malas to log in