Thursday, April 10, 2008

While BH is away


10 things I realised while Bh is out of town


1) Miss his snoring and having him next to me in the mornings


2) Driving to work is very different without another voice in the car. JJ and Rudy don't count.


3) Mum doesn't cook as much...no one to finish all the food and we're small eaters


4) Online has ribs, but I don't wanna go


5) Going to the gym alone is suddenly very daunting


6) I still get jealous


7) Bh is eating all sorts of nice things and I'm missing out


8) I get to watch Idol, but it doesn't interest me


9) Bh takes better pictures of Ed and so I have none to post up


and finally numero err..ten


10) Everyone who has dealings that require both of us will call now, when only one of us is available.


2 comments:

RPMnut said...

You guys car pool to work?
LOL. So cute. :P

So who takes care of Ed when you two are out? :D

SC said...

Ed is currently my replacement..my parents are suffering from empty nest syndrome. He brings my mum endless work, much like I used to, when I was living at home.Ed needed a home too, with a large compound. We live with my in-laws and they don't like pets, so..

Yelar, we car pool..save parking la, petrol la, toll la..it's so much nicer to have company in traffic jams ler.