Friday, April 18, 2008

A question that stumped me..

What is my proudest moment? (Why this question was asked shall be revealed later.)

Hmm..I really can't put my finger on it. The day I graduated? Well, yea, that was a good day..sure, I worked my ass off to get there, but I wouldn't call it my proudest moment. I mean, five looooong years of dental school and all, but heck..almost everyone graduated.

The day I got married? Hmm..that was a very,very happy day, but not so much a proud moment. I mean,proud also lar, cos' I married a great guy, but how proud can you get by getting married?

The time I made it up Kinabalu? Well, ok, it was raining, it was treacherous, but I'm not exactly proud..it was raining, I didn't get my picture of Low's Peak, I didn't get my sunshine and view from there! Heck, even the rats had disappeared! No real pride in that.

Haven't popped out any kids, so can't use that..

Oh wait..maybe my first successful extraction? On that note, the day I took out this HUGE wisdom tooth with 3 curved roots? Or maybe the time I successfully completed a difficult root canal, on a molar with 3 canals that fuse?Nah..work pride does not count as my proudest moment.

I think I'm going with the day I learned how to ride a chopper ( a bike lar), all in one day. Or even better, the day I finished Jack and the Beanstalk..all on my own, without stopping, without help. I was 3..maybe 2 plus..have to ask mum, cos she used to read with me, over and over again...yea, that's it. Oh, and I'm proud of Mum and Appa and Bh and Dev, just thought I'd throw that in.

So, what was your proudest moment?

3 comments:

TTB said...

No comments yet? Hehe... or because of the comment moderation. Sometimes it makes me think twice what to write in my OWN blog. Sigh... but you know what, the answer to your question? I cannot think of any significant event that made me so proud. Bad eh...

SC said...

Comment moderation ler..these days, have to lar..heh.
I'm sure there is a significant moment lar, ttb, just that you don't remember lor.

Kryptonite said...

My most significant moment so far:

My NLP certification program graduation day, March 2007.

It's not about breaking the damn board, it's about breaking through.

:-)
Faz