Friday, April 11, 2008

Keep your friends close and your stalkers closer...

For the past 4 months..hmm, we've been married that long, BH and I have been living with his folks. Originally I thought we were supposed to live apart, which is what most people do, after getting legally married, before they throw the big dinner. But my dad insisted that we should live together. So I upped and moved in with BH and his folks. It wasn't easy, I'm not complaining mind you, his folks are great! But you know lah..

We finally bought our own place, it's small, two bed, two bath, on the first floor of a walk up and it was NOT cheap.But we like it. And we get to be close to our favourite BC instructor ( until he finds a place and moves out of his brother's place la. ) This is the before..I hope the after is much better, heh.:-

Oh, and Appa is right..I now see his wisdom.Living together is a learning experience on it's own. You really don't know a person until you actually live with them. Oooo..I can't wait for BH and I to move out to our own place!!

3 comments:

RPMnut said...

Nice place. Where is this? Layout looks vaguely familiar.

SC said...

I don't think you've seen the layout..but you have seen the place. In fact, you might have wanted to purchase a unit in another parcel.

Hint: It's in ButtF Kepong!

Kryptonite said...

Nice view out the sliding doors :-)
Looking forward to see more of what you guys want to do with the place..

Take care,
Faz