Friday, April 25, 2008

I feel like Britney


Spears, as in the Britney now and not the Britney then. You know, chubby Britney. Though the difference is, she= mommy of two, popping out two kids almost in succession and no break in between and me= married, no popping kids yet, but still chubby. Damn!

When I first started getting my behind on that treadmill, it was while watching Britney doing "I'm a Slave for You" and seeing her, abs all tight slithering about with some snake motivated me..I wanted to be like that. So I walked and walked and walked and eventually I was almost like her, almost..not delusional, but heck, I did have some abs..

And now, I'm almost like her again, just post baby-crazy depressive- alcohol abusive- chain smoking-junk food gobbling Britney.

But I guess there's a silver lining..if she can make a comeback,get her life and body back to the way it was, heck so can I .... I'm sooo hoping she makes a comeback. Come on Britney, move yo ass! Use those two kids as weights while dancing around some pole or something..gimme hope!

1 comment:

TTB said...

Haiyo, I'm sure it's not that bad lah...