Sunday, June 03, 2007

When I grow up....



I wanna be the new model Proton on four wheel drive


FWD on the left Normal on the right


Going over speed bumps for this fler would definitely be faster...he wont' be going super slow, zig-zagging across that bump like most other proton's with there super low ground clearance, huh?

looks extra high, some cars only modify the back, some the entire car. Even saw a saga altered this way too. I wonder if it's legal though? Jacking up the suspension like that? From the back, the bontotHmm...apart from speed bumps, I wonder what the other advantages are? And is this car chassis now safe when cornering, considering the centre of gravity has been altered too? I'm no mechy engineer, but umm...plus it looks ugly to me.

Funnily, have only seen this on phenomenon Proton's...oh wait, Kancils too...it's called a KEMBARA.

No comments: